Academic Year 2022: Spring Semester
SESAMI Course Information of Spring 2022:
- Program List (Update: May 17, 2022）
- Calendar (Update: May 17, 2022)
Please note that this Calendar shows the Graduate School of Business Administration’s SESAMI courses and doesn’t include the courses #1 to #4 in below that are offered by the Graduate School of Economics or the Graduate School of Law.
Please refer to the Program List for Course Registration Rules and Deadlines.
There may be some changes due to the situation involved with COVID-19. Please pay attention to information announced with registered students as well as check the Program List and the Calendar above to see any updates.
Most of the SESAMI courses in the Spring semester 2022 of #5 to #15 in below will be offered via online solution; Zoom or Webex Meetings is planned to be used depending upon the course. Please refer to each syllabus; any other detail will be shared with registered students.
For any inquiry on the Courses #1 to #4, please contact the Graduate School of Economics or Law, Kobe University.
|1||Integrated Social Sciences||Econometrics (I230)||2||Thu: 1|
|2||Integrated Social Sciences||Macroeconomics (I230)||2||Mon: 2|
|3||Integrated Social Sciences||Microeconomics (2F of Bldg# 3: NTT DATA IT Room)||2||Tue: 2|
|4||Integrated Social Sciences||Japanese Legal System 2||2||Thu: 5|
|5||Integrated Social Sciences||*Advanced Portfolio Management – Theory and Practice||2||Thu: 2|
|6||Strategic Entrepreneurship||*Advanced Entrepreneurial Finance||2||Apr-Jun, Fri : 1 & 2 (starts on Apr 8)|
|7||Strategic Management||*Econometrics for Business Economics||2||Apr 18-28: 4 & 5|
|8||Strategic Management||Advanced Empirical Management Research||2||May 9-20, 4 & 5|
|9||Strategic Entrepreneurship||Entrepreneurship Theory and Method -> Cancelled (on May 17)||1|
|(RT in SM:) Marketing Communications Research||1
|May 30-Jun 3: 5 & 6
Jun 6-10: 5 & 6
|12||Strategic Management||Organizational Behavior / Human Resource Management||2||Jun 6-17: 1 & 2|
|13||Strategic Management||Economics of Network Industries||1||Jun 20-24 : 3, 4 & 5|
|14||Strategic Management||Strategic Management||2||Jul 4-15: 3 & 4|
|15||Sustainability Alliance Management||Service Management and Servicizing||2||Jul 19-29 : 4 & 5|
- RT in SM stands for Research Topic in Strategic Management.
- Courses without venue information will be provided via on-line or hybrid.
- For Non-SESAMI students: Courses marked by * require Early Registration Request. Due date to contact Academic Affairs is April 6. GMAP students are requested to follow the due date of each course announced separately.
- Class Periods in Japan Standard Time: Period 1: 8:50-10:20 / Period 2: 10:40-12:10 / Period 3: 13:20-14:50 / Period 4: 15:10-16:40 / Period 5: 17:00-18:30 / Period 6: 18:50-20:20